Be guided through a step-by-step process designed to land a local government contract by the end of this 3-Part training.
Discover where to find the most lucrative local government contracts (many designed for women!) and stop leaving money on the table, starting now.
Picture this: you hold a workshop all about LinkedIn at your local public library…
Your event is for beginners, and as you share the expertise that comes so naturally to you, the breakthroughs and aha moments keep on coming for the participants. They’re blown away!
They want to keep in touch, get on your email list — and a few of them reach out to inquire about coaching with you.
While your LinkedIn workshop was free to those who attended — your local government paid you hundreds of dollars! AND YOU BOOKED MORE LONG TERM PAYING CLIENTS AS A TOTAL BONUS!!
Sound like a rare opportunity? It’s not!
These kinds of local government contracts — many specifically earmarked for women — are actually much more available than you might think…
You just have to know where to look.
It’s understandable you’re not already taking full advantage of these widely available opportunities in the world of government contracts. The truth is, it can be tough to even know what to Google on your quest to find them.
Then once you do find them, the most effective way to apply for the opportunity is often unclear. It can be frustrating!
It’s why Colleen Biggs and Jessica Koch have simplified the process of learning how to access government funds/contracts into easy-to-follow steps — and we are sharing this streamlined system with you!
Join Colleen and her VIP guest teacher Jessica Koch in an on-demand training as they mentor you through each step of this process that’s designed to teach you how to build strong relationships with local and national organizations and government entities that have access to local and national government funding and contracts — by the end of this 3-part training.
In this results-based 3-Part training, you’ll discover:
- How to research local and national organizations that have access to government funding and contract opportunities
- The exact steps you’ll need to take to approach them successfully
- The proven buzzwords to include in your communication (and which verbiage to avoid!)
- How government funding and contracts can empower you to add additional revenue streams to your business in any market.
- What it takes and what you need to be considered for a local government contract
- How to research and reach out to increase your chances of acquiring and accessing government funding and contracts
You’ll only have to learn this system once! When you know where to look for these opportunities and exactly how to navigate the process, you can use Colleen & Jessica’s steps again and again.
You already have your area of expertise! Why not tap into a whole new income stream and the opportunities available — that’s easily available once you know where to look?
What You’ll Discover
in this Revelatory 3-part Series
During this 3-part workshop, Colleen and Jessica will guide you through their step-by-step process designed to support you to learn how to access local and national government funding and contracts by the end of this training.
Session 1 — Government Basics
In this first session, Colleen Biggs and Jessica Kich will lead you through the government basics. Where to find the kinds of organizations and government entities that have funds to hire subject matter experts like YOU! You will learn the basics of a variety of ways to work with the government and government-like organizations. You will gain a better understanding of what is expected of you and your company and the simple things you want to prepare to ensure you are ready to take this journey that can lead to a lucrative flow of additional revenue for your business.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- Understanding ways of accessing government funding and contracts can empower you to assist in sustaining your business through most economic cycles.
- How to gain a powerful edge over your competition and make you an even more powerful and attractive joint venture and collaboration partner!
- What it takes — and what you need — to know to start this profitable journey
Session 2 — Research & Reach Out
Now that you have learned the basics of what it takes, what government funding and contracts might be available for you. You now need to understand the steps to prepare your business to be ready when the opportunity comes your way, and how to manifest that opportunity instead of hoping it will happen! We will dive deeper into the research necessary to begin the reach out process. You will walk away with the necessary tools needed to begin the research in your area as well as what to prepare to reach out this week.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- How to research and reach out to increase your chances of acquiring a paid opportunity with government organizations and government entities.
- The step-by-step approach to online and local research in your local area
- How to locate and access local government contract opportunities
- The exact steps you’ll need to take to build the relationships to achieve success in this space.
Session 3 — Industry expert capabilities
You are well on your way now! You have researched the local contracts, have been taught how to reach out to build successful relationships with the right people, the right way, who have the access to the right funding! However, there is an additional step that needs to be taken before you cross the finish line. In this session you will learn how to use YOUR industry expert capabilities and relationships in the government space.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- How to identify your greatest asset to attract the interest of the decision makers that hold the keys to the funding, so they share it with you
- Why Government relationships are important to acquire a contract
- How to follow up and build and sustain your network
- How to create an ongoing system to keep the pipeline of opportunities flowing and strong
Join Grow Your Business with Government Funds
for Women Entrepreneurs: Learn How to
Source & Secure Local Government Contracts
During Grow Your Business with Government Funds for Women Entrepreneurs, you’ll learn the “Art of Research” and the Power of Research and just how to find organizations and government entities that have funding and contracts available for you! Some are designed for women! STOP leaving money on the table, LEARN HOW….starting now.
Grow Your Business With Government Contracts
1 payment of $497
What Clients Are Saying About Colleen…
“She has real business applications…”
“I’ve been working with Colleen now for four months. She’s amazingly wise and can fill you with motivating ideas, knowledge, and real business applications in a short amount of time. She is caring. She’s been there, where most have been, along this journey of creating something more for ourselves and our families…
My belief in myself has never been this strong and I would not be where I am today if it were not for Colleen Biggs. Thanks, Colleen, for bringing me into your inner circle!”
— Heidi Koch, Real Estate Agent
“Instrumental in our company scaling…”
“Colleen and her community have been so instrumental in our company scaling, growing, and overall strategy to build bigger and better things.”
— Jill Knerr, Hey Taxi Co-Founder
Colleen believes we’re all unique and possess God-given talents and strengths that make us unstoppable. When you’re unwavering in your purpose — and equipped with the right tools and guidance — driving revenue becomes easy!
A Performance Consultant with over 22 years of experience, Colleen:
- Has launched over 340 businesses,
- Is an International Speaker,
- Authored 5 #1 International Best-Selling books with the latest Step Into the Spotlight to Expand your Influence
- Is a 2020 Local Business Person of the Year & 2021 Top 10 Women Business Leaders
- Is the Founder & CEO of L.E.A.P., The Leap Community as well as the Infinite Impact Mastermind
- Built online community of 3000 women entrepreneurs as the Co-Founder& CEO of Lead Up for Women
- Is the popular podcast host of Take The Leap and Lead Up for Women with more than 10,000 of downloads and listens
Colleen’s passion is coaching women to move from surviving to thriving in their business through strategic wealth building.
Her vision and prayer is that every woman who’s ready to lead is given the support and resources she needs to make it happen. Every one of her days is focused on this endeavor.
Jessica Koch has been a National Sales Professional for more than 25 years. She has worked with Fortune 1000 clients like Disney and Verizon. She has also worked with National Power Utilities, Hospitals, Government and Universities/Colleges. She successfully trained and managed multiple sales teams nationally, who were consistently the top sales producers. She speaks Nationally and have been featured on many podcasts and video interviews. She will soon be featured in a published book series titled: Profiles in Success: Inspiration from Executive Leaders.
As the daughter of a Retired Navy Service member she was given the opportunity to reside both domestically and internationally including Germany, France, Bavaria, and Prague. She currently resides in Solomon’s Island Maryland. She and her husband have raised their 7 kids in the area and they are proud to be parents of an Active Duty Member of the United States Army!
Jessica’s goal is to guide business owners and sales professionals to achieve a balanced sales and marketing strategy. She uses proven classic sales techniques combined with modern technology, including her vast knowledge of LinkedIn. She has been an active user of LinkedIn since 2008 and has won friends, influenced people and successfully turned Connections into Clients! This approach allows for a drastic increase in bottom line results as well as, time for community and family life.
Copyright © Colleen Biggs. All Rights Reserved.