Leveraging Your Alliances In LinkedIn Written By Jaclyn Zoccoli
We’re so excited to be sharing this fantastic article on leveraging your professional alliances in LinkedIn written by our very own remarkable Leap Community member, Jaclyn Zoccoli. Every business or individual should use their LinkedIn profile and presence to build meaningful connections and expand their network. Taking the time to create these relationships pays off in the long-term and you’ll soon find yourself actively developing essential contacts that can help you reach your goals – whatever they may be! So don’t hesitate and make sure to check out this great article about leveraging your alliances in LinkedIn today!
Can you relate? Join the crowd.
Answer: Leverage Alliances in LinkedIn, NOT looking for customers!
Why spend the time and effort in collaboration when ultimately you need to “commit” to work together? Seem painful? Flip it! Since that person who sees your prospect audience as their prospects too is an alliance, imagine having them tell those people how wonderful you are. Duh. Let’s see – broadcasting to 600+ versus searching for “1” customer. . . which sounds more productive to you? Pay attention!
- Post about each other at least once a week – do a video with “share” and their profile, telling the world how wonderful they are.
- Go to each other’s post once a week and “share” “repost” and “like”.
- Create an “A” Team, like Colleen Biggs has. With 25 coaches posting on each other’s profiles 1st and 3rd Thursdays. LinkedIn loves that!
- See “mutual connections” of that selected alliance. Then connect with them – you already have a person in common.
- See just their connections (not mutual) and “filter” them to who your best alliance is; include your state as a location just in case we see each other again.
- Then obviously create webinars, books, podcasts together. Work as a TEAM!
- Here is my presentation to the BizNet Sparks Networking group on Dec. 15th. Enjoy! https://bit.ly/3X9CsKc